Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Happenings:)

OK so this year i got esactly what i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an I touch!!! it is so cool i love it!! and of coarse i get to go see my bff in slc!! tommorw morning around five i will be leaving and since i hadnt posted anything since way before christmas i thought i would post a lil sumthin cause i havent in forever!! so ya one other thing is i got my hair cut and colered! it is so cute!! right when i get back on the 2nd i will post pics of christmas and my hair cut and also the trip!! so for now hold on to ur seat till i get back!! k so if u absolutly cant wait check out my moms page!! ha ha she will most likely have it updated before me!! so will blog later ttfn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well haha!! thats so cool!you got what you wanted. what color did you get it colored? and why do you keep cutting it keep it long for heavens sake!!

Anonymous said...

hi well i hope you have tonz of fun!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWOSME I WANT AN I TOUCH!!!!!
this is me!!